17-18 Final Dress Rehearsal Guidelines for Eligibility & Requesting Tickets:
· Reservations are free and open to all public, charter, private, parochial and home schools. Grades 6-12.
· Applications must be completed a minimum of 2 weeks before the Final Dress Rehearsal date.
· Space is limited and tickets are available on a first come, first served basis.
· If you are placed on a waiting list, you will be notified via Email.
· Tickets will be held at will-call and can be picked up on the night of the rehearsal.
· There is a minimum of 10 tickets and a maximum of 50 tickets per school including both students and chaperones. Also, no more than 1 chaperone per 10 students is allowed.
· Organizations may apply to more than one performance per season; however, in the case of a waiting list, preference will be given to those who have not yet attended.
· Incomplete applications, or applications submitted after the deadlines for each show may not be considered.
·Organizations that receive tickets and do not redeem them may not be allowed to apply again during the current season.
·All applications are subject to review by The Atlanta Opera Community Engagement Department.
For more information, please contact Jessica Kiger, Audience Development & Education Manager at 470-427-2264 or email@example.com.