Progress standards must meet the requirements of the current rules adopted by the commissioner of education. Mastery is a prerequisite to awarding a grade of 70 or above. Evidence of master shall be determined by one or more of the following methods:
- unit tests
- written assignments
- skills performance checklist
- comprehensive examinations of knowledge and skills
RULES OF OPERATION AND CONDUCT
A student of prospective student may be dismissed or barred from the school for tardiness, drunkneness or obvious signes of drug use; rude, vulgar or disruptive behavior; smoking or using tobacco products; using a cell phone during class or in the car; or being otherwise inattentive (sleeping, texting, reading etc). Students terminated for violating rules of conduct may be readmitted at the discretion of the school director.
A full refund will be made to any student who cancels the enrollment contract before midnight of the third day, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and legal holidays, after the enrollment contract is signed by the prospective student/parent, unless the student has completed the course and accepted a certificate of completion during the period.
- Refund computations will be based on actual instruction received through the last date of attendance.
- The effective date of the termination for refund pruposed will be the earliest of the following:
- (a) the last day of attendance, if the student is terminated by the school;
- (b) the date of receipt of written notice from the student; or
- (c) the 10th school day following the last day of attendance.
- If tuition is collected in advance of the entrance and **if after the expiration of the 72-hour cancellation privilege, the student does not enter school, terminates enrollment, or withdraws, the schoo may retain up to $50 as administrative expenses and from the remainder, shall refund that portion of the classroom tuition and fees and behind-the-wheel tuition and fees for services not previously received by the student.
- A full refund of all tuition and fees is due and refundable in each of the following cases:
- (a) when an enrolle is not accepted by the school
- (b) if the course of instruction is discontinued by the school at this location, or
- (c) if the students enrollment was procured as a result of any misrepresentation in advertising, promotional materials of the school.
- Refunds shall be completed by 30 days after the effective date of termination.