Application Writing tips
1. Visit grantlandjohnsoninstitute.com for information on the Institute, its Mission statement and program schedule to determine your interest and eligibility.
2. Check the eligibility criteria to verify your own alignment before applying.
3. Check that you are committed to a Professional public service dedication.
4. Be certain that you are of low to moderate income, and that in spite of holding degrees past an A.A.(if applicable), that you feel you need further leadership training and experience, and are culturally diverse. You may also not hold any degrees and would be most welcome.
5. Answer all questions clearly and concisely.
6. Provide detail about your experiential background related to public service (teachers, mentoring, other) and write thoughtfully as to why you want to dedicate yourself to public service.