E-giving is an electronic option to manage your contributions to Unity of Grand Rapids.
Is it safe? Yes! The advantage to e-giving is you only need to provide your bank account information once. Money moves directly from your account into the church’s account. Your account information will remain secure, and you can change or cancel this agreement at any time.
How do I sign up? Simply complete this form and click submit at the bottom.
Benefits to Unity of Grand Rapids
· Regular, consistent income is important for the church to meet its financial obligations and to plan for the future.
· E-giving allows more efficient handling of finances.
Benefits to Members
· We will no longer need to remember to carry checkbooks or cash to church.
· E-giving is the “greenest” way to give, as it is paperless.
· There is a spiritual benefit from regular giving or tithing as a form of gratitude, whether or not we can attend the church service.
Because of the opportunity for e-giving, not everyone will be contributing to the collection in church. However, when we place our yellow Connection Cards in the basket, it serves as a reminder of our contributions.