1. Booth Space Rental. Booth space rental is confirmed for all informational vendors once application is received and approved. Booth space rental is confirmed for all merchandise vendors once application is received, approved, and payment is made.
2. Payment. To guarantee your space ALL applications and payments must be received by Friday, October 13th, 2017. Please send check or money order for total amount to: The Living Room, 901 E. Belmont Fresno, CA 93701.
3. Parking. A $5.00 fee is charged per vehicle to enter Woodward Park.
4. Set-up Time: Saturday, October 21st, 6:30 am – 7:45 am. Vehicles must be moved from event area by 7:45am.
5. Dismantle Time: must not begin before 12:00 pm.
6. Release. The Vendor hereby releases and waives any and all claims for personal injury, product liability, theft, breakage, or other damage, against Fresno AIDS Walk, The Living Room, WestCare California, its agents, contractors, and successors. Fresno AIDS Walk and WestCare expressly disclaim any obligation or representation related to the number of persons to be attending Fresno AIDS Walk, or the revenue to be derived there from.
7. All Vendors must carry out all trash generated by their booth. Trash cansand liners will be provided.
8. Sale Items / Informational Material. With this agreement you must provide uswith a list of the items or material you plan to sell or distribute at Fresno AIDS Walkand these items must be approved beforehand. By submitting and signing this from you are stating that you agree to the termsand conditions of this agreement as stated above.