SLP VIP PROGRAM
Accepting 2019 Seniors Now!
Sweet Lemonade Photography, Mahomet, Illinois
Deadline, Monday, February 19th
· Opportunity to participate in styled group shoots/pop up sessions (county fairs, pool, etc) that are held spring/summer of 2018.
· 3 digitals of your choice (with print release) from each styled shoot ($300 value for each styled shoot)
· Quarterly social gatherings
· Opportunities to volunteer as a group
· Other model opportunities possible in exchange for prints and/or digitals
· Ability to earn fun group day trip/activity
· Exclusive Sweet Lemonade Photography VIP Swag (priceless)
· Spring 2019 mini family session and a $300 print credit ($500 value)
· $200 fee to join
· SLP senior session must be done by June 30, 2018 (regular fees apply)
· Must book your senior portrait session with SLP. (SLP senior session is $200 and a $300 minimum order. Packages available from $550-$2,700. Average investment, $1,300)
· You may not have professional senior portraits taken by anyone else. Must only represent SLP during your senior year.
· Allow SLP to use all images for marketing purposes (social media, print, etc)
· Positively promote SLP
· Must refrain from taking anyone else’s senior pics.
· $100 print credit for EVERY person you refer to SLP for their senior portraits.
· Have fun!
VIP PROGRAM INVESTMENT
Sooo, the $200 VIP program fee for the program covers all the extras (above and beyond the actual senior session)....
* Family spring mini session
* Social quarterly gatherings
* Styled shoots (includes 3 digitals for every shoot you participate in)
* Incentive day trips if you refer other seniors to SLP
* It's a one of a kind experience through making new memories through senior portraits and other activities.
SENOR SESSION INVESTMENT
The costs associated with a senior session (price for senior sessions whether they are a VIP or a senior that books a 'regular' senior session next fall the investment is the same. There is a $200 session fee (session typically lasts about an hour) and a $300 minimum order requirement ($500 combined).
To participate in the VIP program the minimum investment is $700 ($200 VIP fee, $200 session fee and $300 minimum order). Expect to invest $500-$3,000 with the average investment for the senior session being $1,500.
Class of 2019 VIP’s will be required to attend mandatory meeting AND at least one of your parents must be present to discuss in greater detail and gives you the opportunity to answer any additional questions you may have. Meeting will take place the end of February 2018.
Call or text, 217-840-2444