Note: International student applicants should consult with their OVIS (Office of Visa and Immigration Services) advisor before accepting an offer of employment, including a paid or unpaid internship, or engaging in any self-employment or other entrepreneurial activities to ensure that the proposed activities are permissible under the immigration rules. All taxes are the responsibiility of the award recipient.
Recipients have one month from notification to submit any needed information for processing of payment. Failure to submit necessary information will result in forfeiture of any rewarded grant money.
Recipients must attend a pre-departure meeting on Wednesday, 25 October 8:00-9:00am EST at the DEN Innovation Center, Conference Room.
By submitting below, I attest to the following:
1. My internship is unpaid.
2. I have accurately disclosed any non-monetary compensation that I will receive from the company where I will intern (e.g., room and board; transportation, etc.), or funding from Dartmouth College.
3. I am in good academic and disciplinary standing with Dartmouth College.
4. Within one month of the completion of my internship, I will submit one blog post no less than 750 words, a headshot, and at least three photos highlighting such items as where you worked, what you worked on, what stage the startup is currently at, what iterations did the company go through while you worked, or a unique aspect of the company. I understand it is my responsibility to remember to obtain and to submit these items. Please submit directly to Jamie@Dartmouth.edu.
5. Any issued check must be cashed within 90 days while check is valid. Checks will not be reissued.
6. In the spirit of the Dartmouth Honor Code, during my internship, I will act in a professional manner as an ambassador for Dartmouth College.