By filling out the information on this form I confirm that I understand and agree to comply with the following Rules and Regulations for stand up paddle board, and paddle as stated below. I also understand that this activity may involve some risks, and that I am liable for loss or damage to the Demo equipment and for the personal safety of the occupants. I therefore agree that I am assuming all risks in connection with my participation to Demo stand up paddle boards, paddles and equipment at SUP TO YOU.
- Person must be 18 years of age or with an adult at all time if younger.
- Paddle at your own risk; SUP TO YOU staff and volunteers, are not responsible for personal injury or loss of property.
- Maximum Paddle Board capacity is 1 adult.
- All individuals must know how to swim.
As a condition of my participation, I further agree, represent and warrant to SUP TO YOU that:
- I have sufficient physical strength, endurance and experience to enable me to participate.
- I do not have any health problems or medical conditions that might preclude my participation.
- I will follow instructions given to me by any persons conducting the activity, including wearing life preservers or similar protective equipment if needed.
- I also know that the activity could be dangerous, and I will take appropriate precautions to minimize the possibility of injury to others and myself.
I understand that SUP TO YOU is relying on these statements in allowing me to participate in the activity. I also understand that by signing below, I am releasing SUP TO YOU and their respective officers, employees, and agents from any liability for personal injury or property damage if I, or anyone under my control, is injured or property is damaged, whether before, during, or after participating in the activity, which means, I am agreeing not to sue them if anything happens to me or my property. By signing below, I am also agreeing to indemnify and hold them harmless from and against any claim, damage, loss, cost, expense, or other liability (including, without limitation their attorney’s fees and costs of defense) in the event a claim is made against one or more of them as a result on my participation of this activity