Available for Current Resident’s Friends and Family
· Riverside at Trutina’s fully furnished guest suite with cable and internet service is available for Current Resident’s friends and family.
· Three guests maximum are allowed in the guest suite.
· We are a non-smoking community and this guest suite does not allow pets.
· We are happy to provide accommodations in the suite on a first come first served basis. Guests will have complete access to all of Riverside at Trutina’s amenities during your stay. Guests under the age of 21 are subject to restrictions as noted in posted signage and/or community policies.
· Parking is not guaranteed; however, one car is allowed in any uncovered parking space.
· We are offering the following daily and weekly rates. Maximum stay of 14 days unless otherwise authorized in writing by Management.
o $129 per night
o 1 week $880 (7 nights)
o 2 week $1746 (14 nights)
· Two keys will be available on or after 2:00 PM on the day of reservation, earlier check in may be an option upon advance request.
· Checkout time is 11:00 AM on the final day of your stay, later check out may be an option upon advance request.
· Riverside at Trutina will not provide the following: turndown or housekeeping services, toiletry products including soap, shampoo etc.
· Guest is responsible for cleaning the guest suite, loading, and running dishwasher before checking out. All bed linens and used towels should be left in the laundry basket. Cleaning supplies and trash bags are located under the sink.
· All trash should be placed in the refuse room available on the first floor of the building.
· In the event of an emergency, please call 911.
· In the event of an emergency service request after our Leasing Office is closed, please call (877) 801-5175. A list of emergency service requests along with the phone number to call is posted on the refrigerator.
· One key fob will be issued to use community amenities. Guests under the age of 55 are subject to restrictions as noted in posted signage and/or community policies.
· Riverside at Trutina is not responsible for any personal injury, or damage to any personal items in the Guest Suite or within the community.
Current Resident Responsibilities
· Current Residents are responsible for informing their guests of the Riverside at Trutina rules and regulations.
· Current Residents will be held responsible for any violations, negligent damage or missing items from the guest suite. If the current resident has a Guarantor or Cosigner we will request this form to be signed off by them as well.
· The current resident needs to be in good standing with our Management Office at the time of reservation.
· Guests will need to check out of the suite by 11:00 AM on the final day of reservation. If the guests do not check out by the required time, the Current Resident will be charged accordingly.
· Lock charge if keys are not returned: $50.00
· Key fob fee if not returned: $50.00
· Charges will be assessed if a smoke odor is present or damage from an animal has occurred.
Contact Information for Reservations
· Please email, call or visit our Leasing Office for availability and reservations email@example.com, (509) 822-1128, 22495 E Clairmont Lane, Liberty Lake, WA
· A Reservation Deposit of $100.00 is required to reserve the suite, payable to Riverside at Trutina.