Please read the following. By submitting this form, you agree to the requirements listed below:
1. You, or a qualified representative, should be in your studio or venue during Art All Day, November 4, 2017 from Noon - 6 pm. What makes Art All Day different from other events is that visitors can come behind the scenes to look at your creative space and process. This is an opportunity for you to show and tell the public why they purchase hand-made artwork. It is an investment in the present and future sales of your work. Some artists offer light refreshments to visitors.
2. We expect artists and galleries to incorporate means by which to education the public through explanation, exhibition or demonstration of the processes and materials by which art is created. We expect the artist to be producing and exhibiting their own original work and galleries to be selling and exhibiting Trenton area artists or craftspeople for this event. If you are not displaying visual art, you must be prepared to demonstrate or discuss what you do.
3. If you are applying as a Community Partner, you agree to showcase the work Trenton area artists or craftspeople during the hours of Art All Day .
4. You will use Art All Day signs for yourself only.
5. Promotion for Art All Day is a joint effort between Artworks and each registrant. We expect each studio or gallery to help Artworks to promote this event by planning their own promotion or joining with a local group. Artworks handles limited, general promotion for this event. We try to keep the fees down to allow each site to invest in promotion that will benefit them the most. We expect each gallery or studio to share the job by promoting the event locally and to their clients. We encourage you to join with others in your area to co-promote.
6. In order to keep costs down, we distribute Art All Day printed materials (maps, posters, etc.) through a grass roots network. Every participant is required to pick up or otherwise arrange to get materials from Artworks.
7. All participants must comply with deadlines. In order for us to manage and organize this event, we must have all the necessary paperwork by the deadlines printed.
8. Participants will do their best to make sites accessible to those with disabilities. Private studios should be ready to accommodate visitors with disabilities when possible. We expect each Studio to be informed about the Americans with Disabilities Act and how it might apply to you (in general, if you are not normally open to the public you are not legally required to do anything different than you are doing now). You can find definitions of public and private, and a free online course about businesses and accessibility at the website http://www.ada.gov.
9. All sites must be safe. Sharp or dangerous machines or tools should be cordoned off from the public. The space should be clean and easy to navigate even when crowded.
10. All sites are independent from Artworks. Artworks is not liable for any damage to artwork at participating sites, or for any damage to the sites themselves.
By clicking 'Submit' you agree to the above conditions.