CONSENT TO PLAY
Guidelines and Regulations-
* Parents or observers will be expected to be on best behavior at all times.
* The possession or use of alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
* The unlawful possession and/or use of drugs not prescribed by a physician is prohibited.
* Tampering with fire alarms, extinguishers, or other fire safety equipment is prohibited.
* Disorderly conduct that infringes upon the rights, privacy, and health or safety of other spectators or is dangerous to property is prohibited.
* Firearms, weapons, ammunition, fireworks, open flames, explosives or highly flammable materials are prohibited.
* Coaches, participants, and spectators are expected to abide by the facility rules as well.
* No yelling at the coaches or players or referees.CHEERING is Allowed
* Any fighting or physical contact not in a basketball manner will result in immediate removal from the Event and possible charges filed against those involved, NO EXCUSES!!!
* Violation of any of the above stated rules will result in the possibility of removal from the event with no refund.
The undersigned hereby,
* I acknowledge & fully understand that each coach, player and spectator involved with my group is voluntarily participating in activities that involve risk of injury (including catastrophic injury, or death) which might result not only from their own actions, inaction, or negligence, but the actions, inaction, or negligence of others, the rules of play, the conditions of the premises, or any of the equipment used. This includes any risks not reasonably foreseeable to iHoop Nation, LLC.
* I assume all the foregoing risks as a condition of participation & accept personal responsibility for the damages following any such injury.
* I unconditionally release, waive, & consent not to sue the iHoop Nation, LLC, officers, directors, administrators, agents, coaches, other employees, other participant, and any volunteers of the event, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, or any other entity affiliated with iHoop Nation, LLC, for any & all liability to the undersigned, their heirs & next of kin. This is for any claims or losses on account of injury, including death, or damage to property, while participating in any & all of the iHoop Nation, LLC official or unofficial activities, events, or competitions.
* I accept responsibility for the coach’s and/or player’s decision to continue participation if suffering from injuries.
* I give permission for medical data to be used anonymously in medical education & published studies of injury statistics & analysis. Consent to use, without compensation, my picture, name, voice or likeness for promotional, television, radio, or film coverage of iHoop Nation, LLC events.
*Permission to Administer Medical Care.
* By Registering for this event, you have accepted responsibility for all medical expenses incurred whether or not you are covered by insurance. As the parent/guardian of the participant named above, I request that in my absence, the named player be admitted to any hospital or medical facility for Diagnosis & Treatment.
* In case of injury, accident or illness, I authorize the head coach, any coach, on-site volunteer, medical/first aid staff to provide appropriate medical treatment. If an emergency transport is deemed necessary, I authorize the same to summon an ambulance to transport the player to the hospital. I request & authorize physicians, athletic trainers, technicians, first aid personnel, nurses, & dentists, to perform any diagnostic, treatment, or operative procedure, & x-rays for the named player.
* I have been given no guarantee as to the results of the examination or treatment. I accept total responsibility and financial obligation for any any and all costs and medical costs of the above named player.
* I have read and understand the above release and grant my permission to administer medical care.