• It is understood ANGELICA LAWSON-SAM is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on the contract.
• Upon signature, ANGELICA LAWSON-SAM shall reserve the time and date agreed upon. Unless ANGELICA LAWSON-SAM is able to fully replace the cancelled reservation, all sitting fees are non-refundable, even if the portrait is rescheduled or canceled for any reason other than inclement weather.
• If, in the opinion of the photographer, inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the creation of a portrait meeting to the artistic standards of ANGELICA LAWSON-SAM, photographer may elect to use an alternate location or to reschedule the portrait.
• No part of any order, including previews, will be delivered until the balance is paid in full.
• ANGELICA LAWSON-SAM reserves the right to use images created under this contract for advertising, display, publication or other purposes. The client signing this contract warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the portrait in this manner and shall indemnify and defend A LITTLE TASTE OF HEAVEN PHOTOGRAPHY in the event of litigation arising out of such use. Negatives, digital files and previews remain the exclusive property of A LITTLE TASTE OF HEAVEN PHOTOGRAPHY.
*Client has the right to refuse portraits be used for advertisement purposes. However there will be an extra fee of $100.
• In the event ANGELICA LAWSON-SAM is not able to provide services on your scheduled date and time due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Photographer’s illness or emergency, your session will be rescheduled or your session fees refunded. This would only be if absolutely necessary and is not expected to be a possibility.
• If ANGELICA LAWSON-SAM cannot perform this contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Photographer’s illness or emergency, and the sitting fee is refunded to the client, A LITTLE TASTE OF HEAVEN PHOTOGRAPHY shall have no further liability with respect to the contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event A LITTLE TASTE OF HEAVEN PHOTOGRAPHY fails to perform for any other reason, A LITTLE TASTE OF HEAVEN PHOTOGRAPHY shall not be liable for any amount in excess of all monies paid.
• Client is aware that color dyes in photography may fade or discolor over time due to the inherent qualities of dyes, and client releases A LITTLE TASTE OF HEAVEN PHOTOGRAPHY from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon fading or discoloration due to such inherent qualities.
• The charges in the contract are based on A LITTLE TATSTE OF HEAVEN Standard Price List. All orders are subject to a 8.25% sales tax. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed.
• NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: It is ILLEGAL to copy or reproduce these photographs or videos elsewhere without ANGELICA LAWSON-SAM permission. Violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.
• This contract incorporates the entire understanding of the parties and is governed by the laws of the BAYTOWN/HOUSTON,TX. Any modifications of this contract must be in writing and signed by both parties.
• This contract incorporates the entire understanding of the parties and is governed by the laws of Texas. Any modifications of this contract must be in writing and signed by both parties.
• Travel and Overage Fees. The Client shall pay $.56 per mile after 30 miles outside the Zipcode of 77521.
• Indemnification. The Photographer shall be held harmless for any and all injury to client during the course of the photography session and the immediately surrounding events.
• Attorney’s Fees. If either party to this Contract brings a legal action against the other party to this Contract to secure the specific performance of this Contract, collect damages for breach of this Contract, or otherwise enforce or interpret this Contract, the prevailing party shall recover reasonable attorney’s fees and all costs, premiums for bonds, fees, and other expenses expended or incurred in the action in addition to any other relief that may be awarded.
• Retainer and Payment. The Client shall make a non-refundable retainer of $150.00 to the Photographer to perform the services specified herein. Upon payment, Photographer will reserve the time and date agreed upon by both parties. Please be aware no products or digitals are included in retainer.
• There is a $25 fee for no show/call appointments, this includes consulations as well as sessions.
• If you are more than 15 minutes late to your session it will be canceled with no refund provided and new session will be need to be booked to proceed.
I have read and understand this agreement, including the terms and conditions, and agree to be bound by them.