This is a six week beginner course in tarot reading. The course covers:
1. All 78 Card Meanings in the upright and reversed/upside down positions
2. How to answer yes/no questions.
3. How to do three card past/present/future spreads.
4. How to do the basic cross, modified celtic cross, and advanced cross spread.
5. Tips for storytelling and weaving card combinations together.
6. Tips for reading for and advising clients.
These classes will be held Tuesday Evenings from 8pm to 10pm central time beginning September 5th. Once you have registered you will be sent the call in number and passcode for the course. Hand outs will be provided prior to each class via email. You are asked to review them and have them with you at class time.
Classes will include lectures, Q/A's, and Group Practice Readings.
Student's will need a standard tarot deck that contains 78 cards. If in doubt, email and ask if your deck can be used. (email@example.com).