Dear “Men Who Cook” Prospective Participant,
Thank you for your interest in supporting Waynesboro Area Refuge Ministry (WARM) at our annual culinary competition, Men Who Cook. Each year we recruit 24 “cooks/chefs” to compete in this fun and spirited night of community. We appreciate your consideration and hope that you can join this year's competition! This year's planning is underway and the 2018 event is scheduled for Saturday, October 20th at 6:00 PM.
This is an opportunity to put your culinary skills on display for the entire city to enjoy, while at the same time, creating harmony and a real sense of togetherness. All participants are novice level and participate simply to support our cause in a fun way and to enjoy a night of community spirit. To aid in organizing of this event, we are requesting your assistance with the following:
· Complete the registration form by Sunday, August 5.
· Your Dish 1 selection will be used unless another participant has already registered the same or similar dish. In that case, you will be notified that Dish 2 has been selected for you. The earlier you return your registration the better your chance of being able to participate with your Dish 1 selection!
· For printing purposes, we ask that share the name of your food dish in the manner that you’d like your information displayed at the event. Feel free to be creative with your dish name!
· Include an email address that you use for personal emails because it will be used for our communication of need to know information, instructions, etc.
· Encourage your friends, family, and co-workers to attend! This is a competition nonetheless…so, having friends and family there to cheer you on and join the voting process can’t hurt you! Ticket sales will begin in August and information will be provided to you at that time.
Again, we look forward to your participation! If you have any questions regarding the content of this correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact Debra at email@example.com or (540)324-8166.
With WARMest Regards,
Debra Freeman-Belle, Executive Director
Carla Thomas, 2018 MWC Chair