Are you looking for an opportunity to volunteer? We at Kelly's Grief Center are in need of someone like you!
Answering phones and greeting clients
- Answer phones, take messages and greet clients.
Do you like working in the kitchen?
- We serve a meal prior to each of our groups and need help in setting up and cleaning up the meal. There are options of assisting in making the meal or setting out meal that has been made or delivered.
Do you like to bake?
- Desserts are needed to "complete" the meal prior to our groups. Something homemade always adds a "special" ending to the meals. Cookies, cakes, cupcakes, pies or your own special creation would be welcomed!
Do you like to organize and put materials together?
- We have folders for each group member and folders to provide to community members with information. Having materials gathered and pens put into the folders may be a job you would enjoy.
Do you like meeting new people?
- We are in need of people to deliver brochures, flyers and pens throughout the community, such as funeral homes, school counselors, Mental Health Agencies, Doctors' offices, Hospitals, Mental Health Boards etc.
Do you like working with people?
- Kelly's Grief Center Hosts events and Fundraiser and could always use "extra" hands.
- Help collect donations for fundraising events.
Do you like to clean?
- Kelly's Grief Center consists of three (3) offices, work room, waiting room and dining/conference room. Dusting, sweeping and cleaning furniture would be a great help if this is something you could do.