· Dress appropriately (school appropriate attire -- see our guide).
· Keep the classroom/practice area/facility clean.
· Be courteous and respectful to everyone we encounter.
. No food or drinks in classroom/gym, but those might be sold outside of the classroom/gym for participants and others.
· Sports team/training organizers reserve the right to form the teams and/or training groups to ensure maximum benefit and growth of each player/participant.
· Fee: See pricing list/quote (provided separately).
. All members and parents are expected to demonstrate proper respect to teachers, coaches, special guests and other members/students. Cra-Z-Dreams reserves the right to release any member(s) for conduct by him/her or their parent(s) deemed inappropriate or detrimental to the program WITH NO REFUND. We are here to develop character and life skills for each child and maximize the growth of each individual.