Join the TriCity Team!
Wanting to help others to have a good time and make memories? Join the TriCity Team and make it happen!
- Provide friendly, helpful and quick service to guests
- Greet guests courteously and assist with questions
- Assemble food orders, operate registers and make accurate change
- Maintain cleanliness and stock levels of concession goods and equipment, including daily concession maintenance duties
- Ensure auditoriums, seats, lobby, hallways and restrooms are clean and ready for showtime
- Assist with other functions as instructed by Managers
- Excellent guest service skills, including good verbal communication with guests, peers and management
- Basic Math and cash handling skills
- Take-charge approach to learning and knowing tasks that need accomplished while being aware of deadlines
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and pass a drug screen
- Must be able to work Tuesday daytimes throughout the Summer and some weekend days and nights
Entry positions require no previous experience, begin at minimum wage and are approx 7 to 15 hours per week. Employees enjoy Movie Passes and Flexible or Set Schedules. Uniform tees, hats and aprons are provided.
If you’re looking for a fun work environment, you’re in the right place!