Please note that if any of the following is true, you are unfortunately, not a candidate for Permanent Makeup or Microneedling. These are called contraindictions.
• People with diabetes.
• Women who are pregant or lactating.
• People with glaucoma or taking blood thinning medication.
• People with skin diseased such as psoriasis, eczema and undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the Site that is to be treated.
• People with allergies to makeup or colors.
• People with easily triggered postinflammatory hyperpigmentation are not good candidates.
• People with transmittable blood conditions like HIV or Hepatitis.
• People with active skin cancer in the area to be tattooed
• People who are hemophiliac.
• People who have healing disorders, uncontrolled high blood pressure or had mitral valve disorder.
• People on any skin medication such as ro-accutaine, steroids which thin and oversensitive the skin.
You can view the full list of circumstances that would mean you are not a good candidate for microblading here.