IMPORTANT EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
• Proof of Liability insurance is required, listing Outdoor Living Expo, LLC as additional insured.
• Submission of application and receipt of full amount due is required to secure requested booth. Booth preference will be given in order of application/full payment received.
• No cancellations will be accepted and no refunds will be issued.
• The booth must be manned during the duration of the show, no early exits permitted.
• Only ONE business per booth.
• Free Wi-Fi is provided by the Expo and passwords will be available during the show.
• Drapes, piping and electricity will be provided. Extension cords must be provided by exhibitors.
• Exhibitors receive: Company name and contact information listed on the Outdoor Living Expo Website for the effective year. Exhibitor names and locations listed on an event map distributed to attendees at the entrance.