TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Agreement is between Haven Photography [Photographer] and the Client, whose name and address is listed on the reverse side [Client].
1. Deposit and Payment. To reserve your date, a minimum $50.00 retainer is required. The FULL Balance is due on or before the date of your session.
2. Cancellation and Rescheduling. Deposit is forfeited for any cancelation or “no-show.” When applicable, cancellation due to weather will result in the client’s ability to reschedule at the discretion of the PHOTOGRAPHER or receive refund of the deposit.
3. Artistic Rights. The Photographer retains the right of discretion in selecting the photographic materials released to the client. The Client may NOT take personal photos using a smartphone or any other device during the session.
4. Copyright and Reproductions. The Photographer shall own the copyright in all images created and maintain the right to make reproductions for, including but not limited to, marketing materials, portfolio entries, sample products, editorial submissions, sales, or for display within or on the Photographer’s website, social media and/or studio. The Client has the right to print the photographs using the provided digital files. The Client does not have the right to sell or license any photograph without prior permission from the Photographer. The Photographer retains ownership and all rights to any photographs taken during the photography session.
5. Model Release. The Photographer reserves the right to use images for display, marketing materials, publication, or other purposes without compensation to the client. The digital files will remain the property of the Photographer. The signing of this contract will serve as a Modeling Release for all parties involved in the session.
6. Refund and Gallery Expiration. Once any file have been downloaded from the online gallery, the opportunity for any type of refund is forfeited. The gallery will have a notable expiration date. Once a gallery has expired, a $30 reposting fee will be required in order for the gallery to be reposted.
7. Social Media. The Client may share blog post links and Facebook albums through use of the share functions and dissemination of direct links. The Client may post their digitals files via social media, but must give credit to HAVEN PHOTOGRAPHY.
8. Failure to Perform. If the Photographer cannot perform this Contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness or emergency, then the Photographer shall reschedule the session or return the deposit to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Contract.
9. Indemnification. The Photographer shall be held harmless for any and all injury to client or any other parties during the course of the photography session and the immediately surrounding events.
10. Miscellany. This Agreement incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties.
11. Other Subjects. Client agrees to relay the details of this contract to any and all subjects involved in the session.