1. Each applicant will choose 1 topic from the options below. The applicant will conduct research on the chosen topic to educate the audience using written and visual representations on a trifold display.
2. Each applicant is required to use a 35"x 48" tri-fold display board for their project. The student may use any items on the table infront of their project that will help explain thier project further.
3. Applicant must currently be enrolled in a high school or college
4. Applicant must be a Friend or Supporter of Nigeria
5. Applicant must be present at the Nigerian Independence Day picnic on September 29, 2019
6. Applicant must be between the ages 14-30
7. Any participant that has won a first place prize in previous years will not be permitted to participate in this scholarship.
8. Students must stay next to their projects and answer questions between 12 to 5pm.
9. There will be 2 division of prizes
-High school LELVEL- 1ST PLACE $1000
-Collegiate LEVEL -1ST PLACE $1000
10. This application form & must be submitted by September 28, 2019 at 11:59am. Late applications will not be accepted.
11. DAY TO SUBMIT PROJECT SEPT 29, 2019
DROP OFF LOCATION
Houston, Tx 77099
Please arrive between 11am and 11:30am