Sign a copy of this page and include with your application.
1. Booth space ONLY is provided. You will be responsible for furnishing your own tables, displays, covers.
2. Booth fee is for a 10 ft. x 10 ft. space only. If you need more than one space, please remit the appropriate fees.
Vendor Fees are as follows:
Goods/Services/Merchandise - $75.00
Beverage/Snack - $125.00
Food - $200.00
3. Vendor display hours:
Saturday, 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Booths must stay open until at least 6:00 PM
4. Hawking, (yelling at and to customers to come and buy your product), will not be tolerated and will be subject to police enforcement. Vendors must stay with their display booths at all times. Absolutely NO sales outside of your selling space. Any vendors selling products outside of their assigned space will be immediately ejected from the event with no return of fees.
5. The following items are prohibited at our event: KNIVES, FIREARMS, marshmallow shooters, water guns / implements of any kind squirting liquids, stink bombs, silly string, snaps/poppers, outside alcohol, and illegal drugs. Any items that the committee or the Galt Police Department feels are illegal or associated with illegal actions can cause immediate shut down of your booth. Any vendor selling products of this nature, mentioned above, will be immediately ejected from the event with no refund of fees.
6. The 2018 Norcal Vetstock Festival will be held come rain, wind or shine. PLEASE BE PREPARED. No refunds due to weather.
7. Please keep your selling area neat, clean and well organized at all times.
8. Check must be made out to Vet-Traxx Project. After August 25th, all payments must be made in cash or credit card only! We highly encourage you to pay your registration fees as soon as possible.
9. No application will be finalized until payment is received by Vet-Traxx Project.
10. There will be NO REFUNDS of any kind for any reason.
11. The Galt Chamber of Commerce, City of Galt and/or the Vetstock Festival committee are not responsible for any loss, theft or damage to any of your merchandise and/or booth.
12. All applications will be accepted on a first come/first served basis. We reserve the right to limit the number of vendors selling similar products or to refuse a vendor space.
13. We love animals, but PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED at the festival. Service Animals are permitted.
14. All vendors space assignments are made based on a first come/first served basis. If you have a space preference, let us know when your application is submitted, but there are no guarantees. No promises will be made by phone.
Questions: Eric Lewis, Vendor Coordinator
Phone: 209-910-5728, Email: email@example.com