Limit: 1 copy per school
A Handbook for State Associations and School Chapters
Pieces is NSNA's handbook for all school and state chapters. It includes valuable information on how your chapter can become a constituent as well as how to manage your chapter. It also includes NSNA's Bylaws, policies, Code of Professional Conduct, and a description of NSNA's structure.
Official constituents are entitled to the following priviliges:
- Delegate representation in the House of Delegates at the Annual Convention.
- Eligibility for prizes and awards offered by NSNA.
- Opportunities for participation in the NSNA's projects and program activities.
- Leadership opportunites at the school, state and national levels.
- Participation in the NSNA Leadership U.