EVENT DATE HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED TO NOVEMBER 3RD 6PM-2AM!
Thanks for your interest in particpating at Hollyweird Halloween Festival in downtown Hollywood, FL.
This is a huge, annual flagship festival, produced by the City of Hollywood.
This years event is expected to be jam packed, with a projected attendance of 10,000+ people!
Direct Exposure on Halloween Blvd
With the new inclusion of an art craft & boutique area, vendors can look forward to space directly on Hollywood Blvd!
• Live Music & Performances - 3 Stages!
• Costume Contests with $10k in prizes
• Trick or Treat Street
• Kids Area with Facepainting, Balloon Twisting, and Bounce House.
• Drink Specials from The Octopus Bar, Whiskey Tango, and Mickey Byrnes
• Spook Zones & Halloween Fun
• and more!
Date & Time:
** RECHEDULED TO NOVEMBER 3RD 6M-2AM!! **
Saturday, October 28th from 6pm-2am (Set-Up and Break Down time available before and after.)
Hollywood Blvd; next to Anniversary Park.
Craft & Artisan: $99.00 per 10x10 space.
Food: $150 per 10x10 space.
Advanced payment required. Vendors keep 100% of proceeds.
Vendors are entitled to a 10x10 tent space.
• Vendors must provide all aspects of their setup, including (but not limited to): tent, merchandise, tables, chairs, lights, etc.
• All items being sold must be legal, non-offensive, and generally family-friendly.
• Vendors may bring a helper.
Completing this form does not secure space within this event.
Vendors are approved and selected based on a number of factors, including quality of products, nature of materials, like-ness to already approved vendors, etc.
• If applicable, securing a parking space, and relative parking costs are the vendor's responsibility.
• Additional acitvities will take place through the streets, including live music, food, beverages, shopping, and fun.
• Restrooms available on-site.
• Event is rain or shine.
• Vendor fees are non-refundable, regardless of time or circumstance.
• Vendor spaces cannot be leased, subleased, or shared without express approval from email@example.com.
Additional questions can be answered at: