UBRA Limited Rider Class Application
Limited Rider Class is for the Barrel Racer who:
is a beginner and has not won more than $500 lifetime barrel racing
This form must be completed in its entirety, signed and filed with the UBRA on or after January 1st of the current membership year for the rider to be eligible to run in the Limited Rider Class. Applicant must be a member in good standing with the UBRA.
Eligibility for this class is at the discretion of the board of directors.
Please refer to the UBRA rule book for complete class description and clarification.
It is the member’s responsibility to know their history. If a written grievance is filed it will be the member’s responsibility to prove they meet the requirements.
Please list detailed information below about your experience competing in horse events, including dates and types of event. Cannot be left blank or application will be denied.
List All Horse Events of all Disciplines
Limited Rider Barrel Class
1. Limited Rider class is for the member who is a beginner and has not won more than $500 lifetime barrel racing.
2. Limited Rider form must be submitted with membership dues on or after January 1st of the current membership year.
3. Limited Rider class is a 2D, full second split. Points and money will be awarded in the Limited Rider 1D & 2D. Limited Rider 1D and 2D will be awarded year end awards, no year-end champion saddle.
4. Member may run one time per jackpot in the Limited Rider class and may carry time or run again in the 4D. May carry over to Youth 3D Side-pot.
5. Member who runs in the Open class will never again be eligible to run in the Limited Rider class and will forfeit all their Limited Rider class points.
6. Year end points are accumulated on the member.
7. Year-end champion will never again be eligible to run in the Limited Rider class.
8. A falsified application will be considered a major violation and will be dealt with by the board of directors
By signing this application, I swear that the information stated above is true and accurate. I hereby agree to be bound by and to conduct myself in accordance with the official rules of the UBRA and of the Limited Rider Class: