• Students interested in financial assistance MUST complete this application to be considered.
• Students must be in good academic and behavioral standing at their respective school(s).
• Students who are awarded scholarship money must agree to abide by all policies and LSWO guidelines regarding attendance, preparation, etc.
• Parents/Guardians/Students who receive financial assistance are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to join the Youth Winds Committee and assist with the program.
• The LSWO has limited funds for scholarships and must ensure that scholarships are awarded with the best interests of both the student and the LSWO as a whole. The LSWO does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, religion, familial status or national origin.