Gritman Medical Center and its generous donors proudly support the WWAMI Medical Education Program with a strong commitment in providing financial assistance to Medical students with an interest in practicing medicine in rural and underserved areas. We are proud to offer the following Idaho Rural Medicine Scholarship opportunities:
• Dr. Francis K. Spain Idaho Rural Medicine Scholarship
• Roy H. Goetschel, Jr., Ph.D. Idaho Rural Medicine Scholarship
• Dr. James M. Lyle Idaho Rural Medicine Award
Gritman Medical Center Idaho Rural Medicine Scholarships are one-year scholarships and award amounts are determined by a scholarship review committee.
Eligibility for both new and renewed scholarships will be based on the following:
1) Submission of the Idaho Rural Medicine Scholarship form
2) Good academic standing
3) Financial need as determined by the University of Washington School of Medicine Financial Aid Office.
*Additional consideration will be given to eligible students who have ties or an interest in Latah County and/or who may have an interest in practicing medicine in Latah County after completing their medical training.
Application Deadline: Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 5:00 pm
Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
If you have any questions please contact
Gritman Foundation at 208.883.6231.
*All fields are required.