1. The $400 session fee is good for one Classic Session. This includes the session and 25 high resolution digital images. A $200 retainer is due at the time of booking. The remaining $200 is due a week before the session is to take place.
2. Session must take place before November 30, 2018.
3. If the client would like to upgrade to the Premier Session ($600 value) after the session, the discount will still be honored. An additional $150 can be paid to upgrade.
1. Cameras or recording devices are prohibited from the session(s).
2. Client is responsible for their own safety and actions while at the location of the portrait session. Photographer is not responsible for any liability, accidents, illnesses, damage or loss to person or property that may result from the photography session itself or anything related to the photography session.
3. If anyone should fall ill, contact the Photographer as soon as possible to reschedule the session. A new date must be discussed and decided upon with photographer within 1 week or session deposit will not be transferable. If, in the opinion of the Photographer, inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the creation of a portrait meeting the artistic standards of the Photographer, Photographer may elect to use an alternate location or to reschedule the session.
4. If the Photographer cannot perform this contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness or emergency, and Photographer is unable to reschedule the session, then the Photographer shall return the 'Session Deposit' to the client but shall have no further liability with respect to the contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged. In the event the photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the client’s order.
5. Session fee covers two mini family sessions 20 minutes throughout 2018. These do not included themed sessions.
Proofing and Ordering
1. Within approximately two weeks of your session, images will be available for viewing in an online gallery. Images are selected and edited at the Photographers' discretion. The artist reserves the right to edit and release only those images deemed creditable as professional in quality and within the Photographers' artistic standards.
2. Simple fixes, such as crops and blemish removal may be completed at the Photographer's discretion. More extensive retouching is done at a fee of $30 an hour.
3. Please examine all images in your gallery thoroughly. Due to the custom nature of photography, refunds are not available.
4. Purchased images are kept on file by Photographer for 1 year after portrait session. Images that have not been purchased are permanently deleted after 30 days. Every effort is made to secure equipment back-up, however due to the unreliability of digital equipment, data loss can occur at any time; except as explained herein, Photographer shall not be liable for any loss of digital data whatsoever.
5. Orders cannot be delivered until the balance is paid in full.
6. Print issues (i.e. damage during shipping, discoloration of photo, missing items) must be reported to the photographer within 7 days of receiving order for the issue to be resolved. Order corrections will not be completed after the 7 day time period.
7. Client is aware that color dyes in photography may fade or discolor over time due to the inherent qualities of dyes, and client releases photographer from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon fading or discoloration of any photographs.
Notice of Copyright
It is illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs or videos elsewhere without photographer’s permission. The included images may not be entered into contests, sold, copied, scanned, or used commercially in any format, digital, printed or otherwise. The images may not be used in any form other than private usage without express written permission from the copyright owner, Sarah Hailey. Sarah Hailey retains all publication and general reproduction rights for these images.
I ("Client") hereby grant to Sarah Hailey ("Photographer") and her employees, legal representatives, transferees and assigns, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of me and the people listed above, or photographs in which I or the people listed above may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising, commercial, publicity, illustration and any other lawful purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without any restriction; and to copyright the same for Photographer's sole and exclusive use and benefit. I hereby release Photographer and her employees, legal representatives, transferees and assigns from any and all claims and/or liability relating to said photographs. I further release Photographer and her employees, legal representatives, transferees and assigns from any and all claims and/or liability relating to all photography sessions.
This contract incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this contract must be in writing and signed by both parties.