Movement Restoration strives to provide each patient with the highest quality of care while attempting to accommodate your schedule for your convenience.
Therefore, Movement Restoration provides reserved time slots for each patient with the therapist in order to minimize your waiting and assure continuity of your treatment. Your consistent attendance of the planned treatment regimen is paramount to your full recovery.
While Movement Restoration is sensitive to the fact that an emergency may occur in a rare instance, cancellations, especially last minute ones, along with patient no-shows, decrease our ability to accommodate the scheduling needs of the other patients.
Additionally, no-shows display a complete lack of respect for your therapist and fellow patients. We must ask for your full cooperation with the following policy:
- If you are more than 30 minutes late for your appointment and fail to notify us, treatment may be canceled and a fee charged for missing the appointment.
- If Movement Restoration is in route to your location and you (the patient) cancels or shows up and you (the patient) does not meet at the desired location, all subsequent treatment may be forfeited with a charge for the visit, at the discretion of Movement Restoration.
- A scheduled appointment MUST BE CANCELLED AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE or a fee may be charged for that appointment, at the discretion of Movement Restoration.
- Failure to show up for an appointment (“NO SHOW”) without notifying us will result in a fee being charged for that appointment. Furthermore, 2 consecutive no-shows will result in the cancellation of all remaining scheduled appointments.
- No cancellation fee will be charged if the missed appointment is made up within the same week it was scheduled on a day that you do not have another appointment scheduled.
- All cancellations and no-shows will be documented in your medical record.
- Repeated failure to comply with this ATTENDANCE POLICY will result in your name being placed on a “Schedule Based on Availability” list. This will require you to call for an open appointment on each day you would like to receive therapy. We will do everything possible to accommodate you, as space on the schedule permits.
We believe that this policy is necessary for the benefit of all Movement Restoration patients, so that we may continue to provide high-quality treatment and service to everyone.
Movement Restoration appreciates your anticipated adherence and cooperation with this policy. We wish you the best of luck with your treatment. Movement Restoration is here to help you attain all of your goals and optimize your return to all of your pre-injury activities.