Welcome to this ATC swap! This sign up form is for USA residents. If you are outside of the USA and want to participate, please allow 4 weeks for receipt of your cards. You must contact me via email as well as filling out this form to assure proper postage costs are determined and transferred to myself.
Signups are open from April 5-30, 2018.
Swap items are due to arrive with the host on Friday, May 18th.
Swap Item: ATC
Restriction: Must include return postage OR $5 to cover packing/shipping for USA residents; contact me if international
You can use any stamp company, any colour scheme, any technique you like as long as you stay within the Salty theme.
Think ocean, mermaids, salted caramel, and potato chips. Summer is full of salty fun! I can't wait to see what fun ideas you come up with!! This swap will surely be full of salty fun!
How does this swap work?
1. You sign up by filling in this form.
2. You create 9 identical ATCs
3. Watch this handy packing VIDEO and/or read this ARTICLE on how to properly ship your ATCs.
4. If you choose to ship in a card collector sleeve, place each ATC in the sleeve, and post them in an envelope with proper postage. If you do not ship in a sleeve, that is ok! Refer to the video and/or article on ways to ship them safely. The host has sleeves available for return shipping.
5. Remember to either include postage for return in a standard envelope (1 regular First Class stamp AND 2-3 additional oz stamps - excess will be returned), or $5 to cover host expense (ATC sleeve, envelope, and tracked shipping).
6. Mail the ATCs, allowing sufficient time for them to reach the host by the due date.
When all swaps are received on the due date, I will swap them ... repack them ... mail them ... and you receive happy mail with ATCs made by other artists!
You can find ATC swap FAQ's on my blog ... just CLICK HERE.
If you have any questions before signing up, please email me at email@example.com with 'Swap Question' in the title line. I will get back to you ASAP with an answer ... and there are no silly questions!
I am very excited to see your ATCs!