Business Information if Applicable
Of this time, what is the percentage you spend on each of the following areas?
On a scale of 1-5, rank your level of understanding of the following aspects of your business:
Thank you for providing your background information. It will help us move forwar quickly in our first coaching session.
Coaching Session Policies
Session Time: Our first session is scheduled for 2 hours and subsequent meeting are scheduled for 60 minutes in length. You will initiate the call/meeting. If you are late, we will still end at our scheduled time.
Payment for Sessions: The cost for a one-hour Skype/Facetime/Phone or in person session is $110; longer sessions and any extensive email correspondence will be prorated. You must have a Paypal account to pay for sessions by phone, Skype or Facetime. I will send you an invoice the day or two before our appointment. Payment is due prior to our session. If we are meeting in person, I accept cash or check.
Cancellation: I understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In my desire to be consistent, effective and fair to all clients, and out of consideration for everyone’ time, I have adopted the following policies:
Coaching Policies and Agreement
Ground Rules: As a client...
1. I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional well-being during my coaching calls, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue coaching at any time.
2. I understand that “coaching” is a Professional-Client relationship that is designed to facilitate the creation, development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
3. I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching into those areas, and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
4. I understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental healthcare or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy.
5. I promise that if I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that I have consulted with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a coach and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with the coaching relationship.
6. I understand that information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law.
7. I understand that consultation with other professionals is standard practice for training or consultation purposes and that in such cases, client confidentiality is maintained.
8. I understand that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other qualified professionals. I will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusivelymine, and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility.
9. I understand that communication by any electronic means--phone, Skype, or email—carries certain risks of confidentiality, and that I will ensure that privacy and safety be an essential consideration for any location where I may engage in coaching sessions.
10. I understand the fee structure, and that payment is due immediately upon receipt of an invoice prior to a session.