PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
PARTICIPANT RELASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT, YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS AND WAIVE CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN MUST SIGN THIS WAIVER.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way, on Curbside Skatepark Properties and Curbside related programs, events, or activities, the undersigned (Participant) acknowledges, and agrees that:
1. The risk of injury to the participant or to the third parties from the use of the Curbside Skatepark property, and participation in the activities is significant, including the potential for permanent disability and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk cannot be eliminated. The risk of injury includes minor injuries such as bruises and more serious injuries such as broken bones, dislocations and muscle pulls. The risks may also include but not be limited to, catastrophic injuries such as permanent paralysis or even death from landings or falls on the back, neck or head. The Participant may suffer such injuries while merely observing or being in proximity to Curbside Skatepark and activities as other persons may collide, and or fall upon Participant; and
2. Participant KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUMES ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLEGENCE OF THE RELEASEES ( AS HEREINAFTER DEFINED) or others, and assume full responsibility for their participation; and
3. The Participant acknowledges that there are various degrees of skill and experiences required for the use of Curbside Skatepark and participation in the activities and attests that they are physically fit and have been trained accordingly. The participant agrees to abide by the rules and regulations for the use of Curbside Skatepark, including of wearing all required protective gear and equipment and will follow the instructions of all staff members and volunteers. Failure to follow Curbside Skatepark Rules and Regulations and all instructions from staff and volunteers may result in termination of use of Curbside Skatepark property without refund; and
4. Participant willingly agrees to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for the use of Curbside Skatepark property and participation in the activities. Participant further agrees that if they observe any unusual significant concern in their readiness for the use of Curbside Skatepark property or participation in the activities, they will immediately remove themselves from participation and bring such information or concern to the attention of the neatest staff member or volunteer; and
5. Participant, for themselves and on behalf of their heirs, assigned, personal representatives and next of kin, HERBY RELASE INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS Curbside Skatepark, Calling all Skaters, and any of their affiliates, officers, agents, officials, employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, volunteers, and if applicable , owners and lessors of the premises ( hereinafter Releasees), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, ACTIONS, CLAIMS, JUDGEMNTS, COST OF ARBITRATION, LITIFATIONS AND ATTORNEY FEES, INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSON OR PROPERTY incident to participant use of Curbside Skatepark and/or participation in the activities WHETHER ARISING FROM NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law; and
6. PARTICIPANT HAS READ THIS RELASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTANDS THAT THEY HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND COLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT
7. Participant agrees to allow Curbside Skatepark to use participants photograph, or likeness in any photographs, videotapes, motion pictures, recordings, or any other records taken while engaged in any activity or event sponsored, promoted, or organized by Curbside Skatepark for publicity, advertising or any other legitimate purposes.
8. Participant acknowledges that this agreement shall apply to all future visits to Curbside Skatepark and participation in any of the activities
I hereby authorize the staff of Curbside Skate Park to act for me according to their best judgment in any emergency requiring medical attention. All medical expenses incurred will be the responsibility of the Participant or the Participant’s family. I certify to Curbside Skatepark and/ or Calling all Skaters that I have no physical conditions or mental impairment that would be affected by the use of Curbside Skatepark or participation in the activities. In the event that I cannot be reached in an emergency, I hereby give permission to any licensed physician, surgeon, clinic or hospital to secure proper treatment, and to order anesthesia, for my child/myself as named above