You must follow CAST guidelines or we may ask for the dog back at any time. Some of the guidelines are:
Taking care of all of the animal's needs, such as: food, water, shelter, medical needs, love and attention.
- The dog is to be with you and indoors as much as possible (these pups are not outdoor dogs).
- Being committed to socializing the pup to different people, animals, and environments.
- You must take the pup to basic obedience classes, and crate train him/her.
- You must stay in contact with us on a monthly basis through the puppy reports and emails.
- You must keep your contact information current and respond to us when contacted.
NOTE: Staff is always there to support and assist the puppy raisers through the hard times as well as wanting to share in the good times. We strive to achieve open communication at all times. Please feel free to contact us with questions about raising your pup or program policies.