Directions: UIW seniors who would like to take MBA/MSA graduate courses in the last two semesters of undergrad must meet the following:
• Have a GPA of 3.0 or above
• Students must apply and be admitted into a graduate program at UIW before they are eligible to enroll in graduate courses as an undergraduate student.
• The graduate application entry term must be the semester AFTER graduation.
• Students may not take more than 6 semester hours of courses for graduate credit while registered as a senior.
• Students can enroll in graduate courses during the final two semesters of their undergraduate program.
• Graduate course hours will not be counted toward the baccalaureate degree.
• Students receiving financial aid should check with the Office of Financial Aid before registering for graduate courses as this may impact their financial aid status.
• In order to qualify for banded tuition, students must be enrolled in at least 12 hours of undergraduate courses during the semester(s) in which they enroll in graduate courses. Students may choose to take all six banded tuition graduate hours during their final undergraduate semester, or they have the option to take three graduate hours during each of their final two undergraduate semesters.In either scenario, students must be enrolled in at least 12 hours of undergraduate courses during the semester(s) in which they choose to also enroll in graduate courses.
• Banded tuition does not apply if a student is not enrolled in at least 12 undergraduate hours in addition to any graduate hours taken during an undergraduate semester.
• The student must submit this form to secure the approval signatures.
Once the form is submitted, it will be routed for review.