We would like to congratulate you on taking the necessary steps for getting your club recognized on the Wright College campus. Your club will serve a very important part in establishing a community of engaged and involved students and provide some co-curricular life to the student body. We have revamped our registration process slightly and ask that you please review the packet of information and make sure that all forms are fully completed before turning them in to Student Activities for Student Government approval! There are several signatures that need to be provided in order for your organization to be recognized, so make sure you do not miss any! Some of the major changes this year include:
1. All clubs are required to have a monthly business meeting. The minutes from these meetings need to be sent to the Vice President of SGA and the Student Activities Director.
2. All clubs are required to have one member in attendance at every SGA General Meeting at 2:00pm on Wednesdays.
3. All clubs will need to go through mandatory club training. A minimum of two officers need to be present and everyone in the clubs invited.
4. Any student serving as an officer of an approved college clubs, groups, or organizations must be enrolled for at least three (3) credit hours at Wright College and maintain a cumulative 2.3 G.P.A. during each semester in which the student is an officer.
5. Any CCC student with a minimum of a 2.0 cumulative GPA and enrolled in at least three (3) credit hours at Wright College may join any approved college club, group, or organization.
All clubs and organizations must be registered through Wright College. To become registered, please fill out this packet and submit it to the Student Activities Office. Your club will be voted on at the SGA meeting following the submission of a completed packet. Please plan on sending a representative from your club to present the request and to speak on behalf on the club.