This internationally referenced training and competency verification includes evidenced-based information including but not limited to:
* comprehensive doula service training, practical & emotional skills
* comfort measures that will make you more effective as a birth doula and immediate postpartum
* newborn & breastfeeding support
* effective strategies that make childbirth a meaningful experience for your clients
* strategies and tips for special circumstances – VBAC delivery, multiples, planned cesarean deliveries, etc
* professional development and skills on how to talk to mothers in a way that encourages them to choose doula care
* confidence building knowledge and skills, doula practice & business.
Join us for 2 days of meaningful training that will prepare you with doula skills and care to establish a sustainable business and serve the community of disproportionately underserved expectant families including: teens, low income, domestic volence survivors, mentally ill, substance abusers, hearing imapired and members of all ethnic and cultural backgrounds. You will learn:
~Implicit bias for doulas
~16 hours of birth doula training
~Breastfeeding for the new mother
Training includes manual & handouts.
You also have the option of adding an additional day of training to include Childbirth Education for Doulas.
The best thing is that you'll also get the opportunity to have hands on birth experience serving families to obtain your certifying births by working with a local non-profit organization.
You can also now keep the up the momentum by adding the mentoring and shadowing program. This program will schedule you to work with a seasoned Doula and shadow 4 Doula clients!
2 day training $299
3 day training $449.
2 day with Mentor program $650. 3 day with Mentor program $800
Non-Refundable Deposit of $150 due Jan. 15th
Full payment due by Feb 28th, 2020.
Refunds available until March 1st 2020. No refunds after that date.
Please remit payments via check or money order to:
Calming Nature Doula Center
223 Grant St.
Buffalo, NY 14213
Memo Line: DONA Doula training
You can also make your payments directly to us via:
Our website: www.calmingnaturedoula.com
Cash App: $CalmingNatureDS
Thank you again!