NIGHT IN CHINATOWN RULES AND REGULATIONS
Your organization is cordially invited to participate as an entertainment participant with the Chinatown Merchants and all spectators in Chinatown on February 2, 2019. All entertainment participants shall follow the general rules and guidelines that we have implemented as well as rules that we have agreed to abide by with the City & County of Honolulu permit department, Honolulu Police Department and the Honolulu Fire Department.
Your participation is greatly appreciated and welcomed.
RULES and ENTERTAINMENT AGREEMENT
The following Rules and Entertainment Agreement will govern admission to the Night In Chinatown stage performances. Please read carefully before signing for your entertainment group. We are appreciative of your participation and would like every entertainment group to have an enjoyable participation, however in the event your organization or your participants breaches any provision of this Agreement, the Entertainment Chairman, Event Chairman and/or Event Director reserves the right to remove your entertainment group from the stage and/or event premises at anytime.
1. D.B. Productions, Inc. and/or Chinatown Merchants invites your organization to participate as an entertainment group.
2. Your displays and performances must be appropriate, in good taste, not offensive, not obscene and/or not abusive to the general public.
3. Your entertainment group must follow directions and instructions.
4. If your entertainment group is distributing anything to the public or receiving anything from the public, your organization will be fully responsible for all injuries, liabilities, damages, etc. and indemnify D.B. Productions, Inc., Chinatown Merchants, all of its officers, directors, volunteers and agents from the injured parties.
5. Any items left on the stage or stage area by your entertainment group shall be picked up by your entertainment group.
6. Your organization is allowed to set up, perform and break down all of its equipment, etc. within the time allowed. Your organization must be time consciences and respectful to other performing entertainment groups.
7. After the event, a survey will be provided and you must return to the Entertainment survey to the Entertainment Chairman and/or Chinatown Merchants.
For more information and questions, please call Paul Chun at (808) 233-8833, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
E-Mail reply only to: Paul Chun
OUR THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR COOPERATING WITH THESE RULES.
WE WISH YOU A SUCCESSFUL WEEKEND!