1. Kitchen/Dining facility is included in the daily lodging rate if requested, a seperate refundable cleaning deposit may be required.
2. The kitchen facility provides the use of basic cooking utensils, stoves, refigerator/freezers and dishwashers. The retreat group will oversee cleanup and will be responsible for adhering to the food safety procedures posted in the kitchen. A copy of the kitchen/dining procedures will be provided to you at check in.
3. The Retreat Center does not provide paper goods/utensils/trays/cups for any meal.
Facility Care & Check-in/Check-out Times
1. Weekday check-in time is no sooner than 3 pm. This is when your lodging will be available. Check-out time is no later than noon (12 pm) to allow staff time to prepare for the next guests.
2. Weekend camps check-in time is no sooner than 12pm. Check-out time is no later than 4pm on the last day , unless otherwise agreed.
3. A designated CONTACT PERSON shall contact the Retreat Center Coordinator or degignee upon arrival and departure of KBFBC grounds. This leader is required to do a walk-through of the camp with a designated staff member at both entering and leaving the facilities. At this time they shall take full responsibility for proper care and use of the buildings, furnishings, grounds, and equipment used by the group. This must be done before group registration and are allowed on campus.
4. The guest group understands that KBFBC staff has final authority on all matters affected KBFBC, its facilities and its guests. The guest group agrees to pay for any damages to KBFBC property beyond normal wear caused by any member of said group.
5. Furniture, beds, game tables, etc are not to be moved or rearranged except by permission of the Retreat Coordinator or designee.
6. Buildings, structures and trees are not to be climbed, altered or defaced in any way (this includes graffiti, as well as hanging or putting anything on or into the walls).
7. Any situation or circumstance on campus that requires extra cleaning, will be charged an extra cleaning fee.
8. Any guests that have arranged to come in a night early are required to check-in with the Retreat Center Coordinator/designee no later than 9pm, unless as otherwise agreed. KBFBC will provide sleeping quarters, use of bathroom facilities and drinking water. Guests are expected to supply their own food, paper goods and means of preparing it.
1. KBFBC does not administrate programs. Applicant is responsible for speakers, counselors, ushers, sound operators, first aid attendants and any other personnel connected to the program.
2. The use of alcohol, marijuana and any non-prescription drugs (controlled substances) is strictly prohibited. Smoking (or vaping) is not allowed anywhere on the KBFBC grounds. Violation will be cause for immediate dismissal without refund of contractual obligation.
3. No pets allowed on the grounds or guest quarters.
4. With respect for other guests and the surrounding community, a noise-curfew of 11:00pm will be strictly enforced.
5. Guest groups must provide at least one adult supervisor for every eight school-age participants.
6. Persons under eighteen (18) years of age must be under the supervision of responsible adults. Overnight lodging will not be permitted for those without adult supervision.
7. Possession or use of any weapon, firearm, fireworks is strictly prohibited.
8. Dress of campers and camp staff shall always be modest. Campers who wear attire such as bikinis, short shorts, or vulgar logos will be asked and expected to change clothes.
9. Males and females are not allowed in each others’ rooms (for camps, retreats, etc).
10. KBFBC reserves the right to book another group simultaneously if facility capacity permits.
11. All Retreat Center facilities will be left clean and ready for the next occupants according to the cleaning guidelines posted.
12. We do ask that groups during the fall, winter, and spring seasons suggest to their individual campers to bring flashlights, as it gets dark in those seasons.
13. The lodging group agrees to keep the grounds and buildings orderly and clean during the rental period and leave them in the condition in which they were found when first occupied. Lodging group must clean rooms upon leaving - vacuum/sweep and remove trash to the designated garbage area. A specific cleaning check list will be provided to lodging group. Any building left unclean will result in a fee.
14. The lodging group agrees to provide a criminal background check for chaperones – with the compliance form submitted before arrival.