day 1: friday
day 2: saturday
day 3: sunday
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
where is it located?
• this A-GAP weekend experience will be at ridge haven in brevard, nc. we will be staying in bunkhouses that will be divided male & female.
what is the cost?
• this particular experience will be $50 per person to help cover the cost of food, housing, activities, sessions & SWAG items. A- GAP is a non-profit organization founded & supported by Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Company.
who is this A-GAP experience for?
• this event is specifically designed for young adults (18-30’s). if you would like to partner with A-GAP & create a weekend designed specifically for your group please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we would love to work with you!
what are the sessions?
• our sessions facilitate discussion of how technology has impacted our relationship with God, others & ourselves. we will share why we need healthy technology habits & how to implement them in order to live with clarity, unity & simplicity.
who is speaking?
• our executive director, bethany baker will give practical ways to implement healthy technology habits in order to be more intentional with our lives & relationships. we also have dr. gary & susan stratton, both professors from johnson university, who will be addressing how to foster authentic relationships.
what is engaging in community?
• sharing in fellowship with peers, fostering authentic & intimate relationships free from the constant distractions that technology brings. →if you play an instrument feel free to bring it this weekend & share your music with others.
what is exploring creation?
•getting out in nature, enjoying the breeze on our face, the water splashing our skin & the grass beneath our feet. there will be an obstacle course, gagaball, archery, soccer, hiking trails, canoeing,swimming, volleyball, kayaking, rope swing & water slide.
what is enhancing creativity?
• we will have different elements encouraging you to expand your creative outlets. this will include calligraphy, water coloring, tie dye, making scrub & wooden coasters.
what is executing change?
• identifying your “why” behind implementing healthy technology habits in order to improve your relationships. this will expand your potential for living with clarity, unity & simplicity.
what is the faith gathering?
• the faith gathering is an optional Christ-focused opportunity for participants to dive deeper into what it means to still our hearts to hear the Whisper of the GOD of the Bible in a culture driven by noise & distraction.
for more questions please visit our FAQ page on our website.
PARTICIPANT RELEASE OF LIABILITY(READ BEFORE SIGNING)
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the program, related events and activities, I the undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
click 'preview submission' to submit completed form
please save a copy of this form for your records