day 1: friday
day 2: saturday
day 3: sunday
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
where is it located?
• this experience is located at ichetucknee springs state park in fort white, fl. we will be staying in tents at o’leno state park.
what is the cost?
• this particular experience will be $50 per person to help cover the cost of food, housing, activities, sessions & SWAG items. A-GAP is a non-profit organization founded & supported by Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Company.
who is this A-GAP experience for?
• this event is specifically designed for young adults (18-30’s). if you would like to partner with A-GAP & create a weekend experience designed specifically for your group, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. we would love to work with you!
what are the sessions?
• our sessions facilitate discussion of how technology has impacted our relationship with ourselves, others & God. we will share how to implement healthy technology habits in order to live with clarity, unity & simplicity.
who is speaking?
• our executive director, bethany baker, will give practical ways to implement healthy technology habits in order to be more intentional with our lives & relationships. we will also have a guest speaker addressing how to foster authentic community.
what is engaging in community?
• experience uninterrupted authentic community free from the constant distractions technology brings. if you play an instrument, feel free to bring it this weekend & share your music with others around the campfire!
what is exploring creation?
• getting out in nature, enjoying the breeze on our face, the water splashing our skin & the grass beneath our feet. we will be swimming & tubing down the ichetucknee river.
what is enhancing creativity?
• we will have different elements encouraging you to expand your creative outlets. this will include: calligraphy, water coloring &writing letters.
what is executing change?
• identifying your “why” behind implementing healthy technology habits in order to improve your relationships. this will expand your potential for living with clarity, unity & simplicity.
what is the faith gathering?
• the faith gathering is an optional Christ-focused opportunity for participants to dive deeper into what it means to still our hearts to hear the Whisper of the GOD of the Bible in a culture driven by noise & distraction.
for more questions please visit out FAQ page on our website:
• personal bedding for a twin mattress• reusable water bottle (with a way to identify it as yours)• good pillow• comfortable closed toed shoes & sandals (water shoes, similar to chacos would be best)• 2 large towels for river & shower• rain jacket• jacket or sweatshirt• comfortable pants• athletic shorts• layered shirts• undergarments & socks• pajamas• swim suit • basic toiletries (including sunscreen & insect repellant)• journal & pen
• battery operated alarm clock• flashlight• analog hand watch – no smart watches• a book or artistic supplies you might use during your down time• Bible please check the weather forecast, to assure you have comfortable clothes fit for the weather. items to leave at home:
• iPods, smart watches & other electronic devices• alcohol, drugs, illegal substances & any weapons that could be harmful.
*as a reminder, we will be collecting all phones at the start of the weekend & will return them to you at your time of departure. we do this to eliminate any distractions. EMERGENCY NUMBER: (772) 359-7901
click 'preview submission' to submit completed form
please save a copy of this form for your records