Complete and attach your resume at the end of this application or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A letter of reference is not required but it is preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Create documentation and content to be used internally for grants and
• Create deliverables including documentation for handbooks, manuals, food
production procedures, internal policies, etc.
• Gain a deep understanding of all CCG programs through investigation and
• Work under the supervision of training instructors, Director of Operations
and Human Resources, Production Supervisor, etc. to create clear and
• Assist in formatting CCG documents
• Ability to work in an adaptable and flexible manner
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Self driven with the ability to take initiative
• Ability to preform all duties in a manner that is consistent with CCG values:
gratitude, excellence, engagement, and safety
• Familiarity with Apple products and Microsoft Office programs
Please list any relevant certifications and licenses that you have.
Minimum hour requirement: 5 – 10hrs/week