An Application must be filled out for each adult (18 and older) or one application per married couple. (Except in Wyoming, one application per household is permitted)
The application must be signed and the following must be included for the application to be accepted:
- $25 Application Fee –Money Order ONLY (Application fee is per adult or married couple)
- Copies of picture identification on all occupants over the age of 18.
- Copies of Social Security card for all occupants.
Once received, the application will be dated and reviewed for completeness. A pre-eligibility determination will be made based upon the information contained in the application.
Eligibility will be determined based upon the following factors:
- The applicant(s) meet the income criteria.
- References (i.e. employer, current & former landlords) will be contacted to verify employment, length of time on the job and verify rental payment history.
- A Credit & Criminal background check will be obtained and reviewed.
Applicant(s) will be notified in writing within ten (10) days of receipt of the application as to the acceptance or denial of this application. If no unit is available at the time of acceptance, applicant’s name will be placed on the waiting list.
Somerset Pacific is committed to the non-discrimination provision in the Fair Housing Act and Section 504 of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you require assistance in the form of readers, interpreters, large print or any other way to enable you to fully participate in our housing program, please let us know and we will assist you to the fullest extent feasible.