JUNETEENTH TALENT FORM
1. No swearing, sexual references, racial slurs, negative lyrics or vulgarities of any kind. Absolutely no references to gangs or any other activity deemed negative by Juneteenth management.
2. No provocative dances, attire, movements, etc.
3. Participants must sign a release of liability form prior to participation in the Juneteenth festival.
4. No clothing representative of gang affiliation or representation (i.e. bandanas, sagging, etc.).
5. All acts must consist of a positive theme to be mentioned in a one-minute pre-performance dialogue explaining the significance of the performance.
6. All performances must have a positive message!
Juneteenth is a family event all acts must be representative of this. Performances must be acceptable viewing for all age groups’ failure to comply will lead to the event staff’s request that you not perform or removal from the stage.
Thank you for choosing to be a part of the 2022 Juneteenth Celebration.
I agree to abide by the above conditions: