1. All materials deemed offensive by Spencer Pride Inc. will not be permitted to be sold or displayed. Please keep “adult oriented material” out of view of minors.
2. All Vendors and employees are expected to monitor themselves on all matters of conduct, attire, etc. We are not about censoring, but this is a "family event" and minors will be present.
3. Vendor is responsible for paying all fees, and obtaining all permits required by any federal, state or local governmental entity, including, but not limited to, the Town of Spencer. Spencer Pride Inc. is not responsible for the collection or submission of any such governmental fees.
4. Spencer Pride Inc. will maintain event insurance for the overall event, but Spencer Pride Inc. assumes no liability for Vendors or their invitees or licensees within or around Vendor’s allotted area.
5. Vendors shall not display, offer for review, or sell any illegal or contraband items. The laws of the State of Indiana and local ordinances of the Town of Spencer shall control. Vendors shall not display, offer for review, or sell any items that are unlicensed and/or copies/interpretations of licensed or registered items at any or all sites and operations of Spencer Pride Inc.
6. Vendors are required to unload items for their booth by 11:15 AM, be ready for customers by 11:30 AM, and agree to not clean up until 7:00 PM. Food Vendors are permitted to stay until 8:00 PM. No Vendor may “leave early” without the express permission of Spencer Pride, Inc.
7. Vendors are required to wipe down any materials provided by Spencer Pride (if provided) prior to departure. Vendors must also fold up any tables and/or or chairs provided by Spencer Pride and return them to the appropriate drop-off location.
8. Any organization that has previously broken terms and conditions of a Spencer Pride Inc. event, or who is a no-show at a Spencer Pride Inc. event without notice, will not be considered for participation at any Spencer Pride Inc. event. If you must withdrawal your participation for any reason, please ensure that you provide notice to Spencer Pride Inc. to avoid issues participating in the future.
9. Businesses/Organizations that do not agree with the mission of Spencer Pride will not be considered for participation at any Spencer Pride Inc. event and may be refused participation if the aforementioned disagreement is not discovered until after initial acceptance of the vendor. No refund will be provided if vendors are refused for this reason.
10. Vendors who do not comply with these requirements will not be permitted to register for future Spencer Pride events.