The Affiliate Artist program is for those artists looking for space to share in an arts facility and within an artist community. Affiliates enjoy 24 hour access to our communal spaces to make art when they are not in use by the Arts Warehouse. Since the spaces are shared, storage of art work, supplies etc. is strickly prohibited. Affiliates must take their items with them when they leave.
STUDIO OPPORTUNITY DETAILS
- Ample studio space to create in
- $40 per month payable 6 months in advance
- 24‐hour access to shared studios
- Wi‐Fi access
- Representation via our Affiliate Artists page on our website
(Application must include ALL items)
Applications are accepted on a year-round basis and will be reviewed by the Arts Warehouse staff within two weeks of receiving completed application. Artists will be notified if a slot is open, or when a slot is available. Arts Warehouse will have 25 accepted Affiliate Artists maximum at any time. To apply, artists must submit an online application, digital images, and $25 application fee. Should you be accepted, the Artist will be required to complete a Background Check form which Arts Warehouse will provide to you.
Upon acceptance, Affiliate Artists will pay $40 per/month, 6 months at a time. In addition to the $240 for 6 months they are required to pay the following:
- A refundable $100.00 security deposit; refundable at the end of the agreement pending inspection/review.
- A non-refundable $50 key, IT and maintenance fee per year in the program.
Requirements for application are as follows:
- A Letter of Interest outlining specific interests in working at the Arts Warehouse, and how participation will affect the artist’s practice
- Curriculum Vitae that provides an overview of experience and other qualifications
- Two Letters of Recommendation, personal and/or professional, that include names, mailing addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses
- Documentation of recent work as described below
- $25 processing fee (Credit card required)