In the boxes below please place an “I” in the ones you are interested in and an “E” in the ones you have experience.
Of the sub-teams in which you expressed interest, please rate your top 3 choices as your first, second and third choices. Please refer to the team’s website for sub-team definitions.
The following questions must be answered and sent to email@example.com via email separately from this application. Failure to send the questions will cause your application to be considered incomplete. Answers should be about in 500 words or less.
New Students -- Please answer:
1) Why do you want to join Team 3667?
2) How can you contribute to the success of the team?
3) What do you hope to get out of your experience with the team?
Returning Students -- Please answer either 1 or 2:
1) What was your most important takeaway from last season?
2) What was you most significant contribution last year?
All Students -- Please describe:
1) What are your personal robotics/educational goals?
2) What are your goals for the team as a whole?
3) Do you desire a leadership position on the team? Why?
Team 3667 is an after-school program that relies on parent volunteers to work with the students and keep the program running. Please place an “X” in the boxes below where any of your adult family members may be able to help support the team with their time and knowledge. This does not need to be engineering or shop related. There are many non-technical team support projects that need to be completed.
Please note: Students looking to participate on Team 3667 must have a parent attend one of two mandatory parent meetings before an interview will given. Please select from the Meeting that best suits your calendar: