Nominators should focus on the following two questions when preparing their nomination packet and include all relevant information regarding the candidate's humanitarian and/or significant professional contributions.
1. What has the candidate done beyond their career to make a lasting contribution to enrich their community, state, nation or world? In what ways have they given back?
2. Have they made such a profound contribution professionally that they are recognized as a leader in their field?
The following are important considerations:
1. Be specific when answering the above questions and preparing supporting evidence.
2. List all special honors and other notable achievements.
3. Include recommendations or testimonials from others, if helpful.