1) Must Visit the Salon a minium of 6 service visits in a 12 month period.
2) Present membership card at time of service to receive membership benefits.
3) This card can not be used with any other offers or promotions.
4) Membership card is valid for 1 full year.
5) Membership can only be used by the individual/s who it is assigned to.
6) AGoddess has the right to terminate membership of any rude or disrespectful client or any client that does not meet annual requirements.
It is the client's responsibility to notify AGoddess within 24 hours in advance to reschedule your appointment. No call, no shows will require full payment up front for your next visit.
All members are automatically enrolled in our referral program. When you refer a customer to our salon to get their hair serviced or to purchase products you will receive a referral fee. This is done by you sharing your birthday with them and when they go online to purchase products or a hair service, they will then imput you birthday number at time of purchas and AGoddess Hair Ministry will generate you a monthly check.
Photos and Videos
I understand that I give permission for AGoddess Love Jamison / AGoddess Hair Ministry permission to use photos / videos of my hair strictly for advertising purposes such as Social Media, Website and Company Promotional Materials.
I herby agree to release and waive any claims against AGoddess Love Jamison / AGoddess Hair Ministry in case of wrongful misrepresentation of photographs by a third party.
I understand that AGoddess Love Jamison / AGoddess Hair Ministry will do it's best to protect the privacy and personal usage of all photo's and videos.
AGoddess takes pride in her work and gives abundantly of herself, her talents, her skills, her knowledge and her wisdom to each client. If she does the work on your hair and you are dis-satified she will fix the style within reason. There are NO refunds at AGoddess Hair Ministry. If we do the work, we should be paid for our time. If the client files a claim or chargeback with their bank, the charge will be disputed and the client is subject to legal action under theft of services.
This is entire agreement of the parties reflect a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This agreement supercedes all prior written or oral representation. Clients signature on this agreement indicates their understanding and agreement with the information provided above. Client also understands that AGoddess Love Jamison is not responsible for what you do to your hair after you leave her chair.
POP UP SHOP VENDORS
1) Vendor fee and membership fee must be paid in full before vendor can set you shop.
2) Vendors must be on time to set up and sell products during hours giving
3) Vendors are responsible for keeping thir table and space clean and tidy, we will be taking pictures for our news letter.
4) Vendors are responsible for their own product and product sales.
5) Vendors are responsible for clean up after Pop Up Event is over.
6) Vendors are to be kind, respectful and honorable to the salon, staff, clients and Pop Up customers.