Stancroff Springer Scholarship
The Stancroff Springer Scholarship was established to support students participating in Academic Success Partnerships programs. The scholarship was designed to reduce financial barriers for students near graduation and increase the number of students who graduate from Eastern Michigan University. Students must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum of 95 undergraduate credits earned
- Demonstrate financial need through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Priority is given to students who demonstrate the following:
- MAGIC program participant
- Students returning to complete undergraduate degree
Prepare an essay with proper format, grammar, and mechanics as it is taken into consideration during the application review process. Essay Rubric
Write an essay (500-word maximum) and include the following:
- Describe your academic goals.
- Describe barriers, if any, to persistence.
- Respond to one of the following prompts: In what ways do you help create an inclusive environment in your community?
- How has mentorship impacted you along your collegiate journey?
- In what ways do you plan on using your experience and knowledge to help guide others?