PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING APPLICATION
First and foremost we are looking for permanent, responsible homes for our rescues. Too many dogs die each year because irresponsible owners neglect them, let them breed, or just decide they no longer want them. Please consider the time and money required to be a responsible pet owner.
It's a lifetime commitment and nothing less is acceptable.
**** We require homes with secure fencing, unless living in an apartment, those potential adopters will be considered on a case to case basis. If you do not have a securely fenced yard and do not live in an apartment, your application will not be considered*****
- After you decide on one of our rescues to adopt, you must complete our adoption application available upon request. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Please be sure ALL fields are completed before submitting.
- You must be 21 years or older to adopt from Pups In Peril.
- Dogs are placed as companion pets only. Our dogs will not be placed as strictly guard or protection dogs or hunting dogs.
- If you rent or lease your house or apartment, we require written or verbal consent from your landlord before adopting a dog.
- NO dog will be adopted to be kept strictly outside, all our dogs are inside dogs.
- All dogs will be spayed or neutered before adoption is finalized.
- We do not suggest puppies for a family where all family members are gone for long periods each day.
- A home check is required before adoption can be finalized.
- Veterinarian references will be checked before adoption can be finalized.
- If at any time you can no longer care for a dog adopted from Pups In Peril, you are required to return the dog to Pups In Peril.
-Pups In Peril reserves the right to refuse any adoption.
I have read and agree with all requirements for adoption of a Pups In Peril dog.